Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Introducing What the Doodle: Snowflakes...

Welcome to the October countdown for Papertrey Ink! Today I get to show you a new stamp set and dies called What the Doodle: Snowflakes, which will be available for purchase October 15th at 10pm EST.

First, I've used the stamps only on this card set. I love the pretty detail on these stamps! I've also used the One Liners dies for the sentiments.

White embossing powder was used on the Dark Indigo cardstock, then I and added sequins in the centers and the One Liners over the top.

Peace and Joy cards:
STAMPS: What the Doodle: Snowflakes
INK: Versamark
PAPER: Dark Indigo
DIES: One Liners
OTHER: clear sequins.
---------


On the next card, I used both the stamps and dies and layered them all together to make a pretty layered snowflake. 

The Pure Poppy + White striped patterned paper was covered with a stripe vellum from the Sheer Basics Vellum pack. To get the seam binding to stay on a diagonal, I punched half holes at the top and bottom of the card, this way the seam binding stays where I want it.


The One Liners were used again for the "joy" and stamped some of the doodle snowflakes on the vellum, then embossed them. I love how they look in white on the vellum.



JOY card: 
STAMPS: What the Doodle: Snowflakes
INK: Versamark, Lovely Lady, Pure Poppy
PAPER: Pure Poppy + White patterned paper, Sheer Basics Vellum
DIES: One Liners, What the Doodle: Snowflakes
OTHER: seam binding, sequins.

---------

Next, I just used the What the Doodle: Snowflake dies and just added some glitter to it, then added it to a Sparkle & Shine patterned paper. 
Between the patterned papers, I used the Heart Border dies upside down as a scallop. The red adds a bit of punch between the two lighter papers.

Sending a Little Holiday Sparkle card:
STAMPS: What the Doodle: Snowflakes
INK: Pure Poppy
PAPER: Sparkle & Shine patterned pack
DIES: What the Doodle: Snowflakes
OTHER: sequins.
---------

Visit Nichole Heady's blog to see more sneak peeks!

21 comments:

MelissaF said...

Beautiful cards, love the Doodle snowflakes!

Carolynn said...

What happy, heartwarming cards! just love 'em!!

Jean Franks Beck said...

Love the gorgeous layers of snowflakes on these cards!

Vicki A said...

Beautiful cards Danielle!

jan metcalf said...

Your layered snowflake is so lovely!!

Diane Jaquay said...

These are breathtaking, Danielle!!!

Vicki Finger said...

One liners were my first ever Papertrey Dies just over a year ago. I love how you used them here --Gorgeous projects, Danielle!

Linda said...

Just love your use of the snowflakes and the one-liners. Great cards!

Connie said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! Each part of the release is once again amazing!!!

Cindy Beach said...

These are gorgeous projects, Danielle. I love how each one uses the snowflakes differently formats stamping to the beautiful soft layers. Amazing!

Lisaerica said...

Hi Danielle, they're all gorgeous! I looooove the color on the first card, perfect for a winter scene. Also with different stamps that's a great masculine color combo. That second card is not only beautiful but yummy looking, I love peppermint and that's what I thought of immediately, lol. The little pink on the snowflakes looks really soft too. Thanks for sharing and always inspiring me! ;)

Greta said...

You come up with the best designs, Danielle! You've made me move the snowflakes to the top of my must have list!

Jill Norwood said...

Love these beautiful cards! Gorgeous snowflakes!!!

karenb said...

These are all gorgeous, Danielle!

Sandy M said...

The blue cards are so beautifully simple. Great for quick multiple cards. The snowflakes are so pretty. My favorite is the elegant card on the vellum with the die at an angle.

Kris said...

The snowflake on your JOY card is beautiful...wonderful layout.

María Alba Negrón said...

Hi Danielle,

AWESOME & GORGEOUS CARDS!!!

Cariños,
María Alba

Nancy Penir said...

Applause, applause! Loving each and every card today, Dani! Triple die cut snowflake is magical. Can't wait to have this set!!!

see mary stamp said...

Danielle, these projects are all beautiful. I especially love the white on the Dark Indigo.

Diana K said...

Oh my goodness. Gorgeous post, Danielle. Could not choose a favourite but I must say I love your diagonal card is just lovely - so fresh and unique.

jintyoo7 said...

Beautiful - and such pristine stamping on the new navy card stock :-)