Monday, November 30, 2015

Make It Monday: Splattering...

I am up this morning with a Make It Monday video! Today I'll be sharing a couple of ways to get the "splattered" look on your tags and cards.
There are a couple different ways to splatter...well, I'm sure there are MANY different ways, but in the video, I'll show you two techniques, a fine splattered look and how to get the big droplets, as well as how to make these pretty tags!
Swing by Nichole Heady's blog to see the new Make It Monday video tutorial! Have a very happy Monday!

3 comments:

Nora Noll said...

These are so pretty Danielle!! I am going to have to give it a try!!

Stella said...

Danielle you are fabulous. I love the tags you created. My oh my I can only sigh and stare!

Kathy Mc said...

Beautiful tags, Danielle! Hoping to try your splatter technique this week. TFS!