Tuesday, July 1, 2014

more Monthly Moments: June...

Hello, June memories! For my last project with the Monthly Moments: June products, I wanted to document all of the fun things we did this month. It's been a really busy month for us! I focused on the journaling and printed it out with a font called "Bombshell Pro", then dressed up the edges with washi tape and cardstock strips. I was SUPER inspired by this page and used it as my inspiration!

The multi-colored butterflies were made with the arrow stamp in the Monthly Moments: June stamps. I just played around with a pattern with the arrows, then cut out some butterflies from it with the Life Is Beautiful butterfly dies.


Some of the butterflies are layered with Papertrey Ink's linen vellum cardstock over the top. Some of the them are cut from the June Journal Card paper collection like the yellow one.

I added one of my favorite photos of us from our trip to the Rockies when we went pedal boating on Grand Lake. The picture was printed very small, 1 1/4" wide, then I die cut it out with the Tremendous Tags die. This was really fun, think I'll try it again with a bunch of smaller pics!

All of the little sayings stamped around the page are from the Monthly Moments: June stamps as well.

Here is a look at the journaling, which I wanted to be the focus of the page. Washi tape or paper strips are great ways to add color to any project! If you don't have washi tape, you could even stamp your own little colorful strips to get the same look.
On the bottom right, I added a few Crate Paper chipboard pieces from my stash, a stamped saying and another linen vellum butterfly.



 Want to see more projects made with the Monthly Moments: June products? 
Visit:  Ashley Cannon NewellHeather NicholsMelissa Phillips, and Nichole Heady.

Hello June Memories:
(All supplies by Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted.)
STAMPS:  Monthly Moments: June
INK: Pure Poppy, Hawaiian Shores, Simply Chartreuse, Harvest Gold, Melon Berry by PTI
Butter Bar and Soft Granite by Hero Arts
PAPER:  White, Classic Kraft, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Linen Vellum cardstock, 
DIES: Life Is Beautiful, Monthly Moments: June, Wonderful Words: Memories
OTHER: Papertrey Ink twine, washi tapes - unknown, chipboard by Crate Paper.

______

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is stunning. Super love those butterflies and your journaling is perfect!

Leigh Penner said...

Gorgeous layout, Danielle! I love how you paired the june die with the memories die -- I'm going to remember that!

Melissa said...

Beautiful Danielle! This may be my most favorite page of yours ever!
Melis

Diana K said...

I don't even know what to say. Overwhelming, really. That font, the butterflies, the tag shaped photo. So many lovely details.

Suzy Girl said...

Danielle, I love that you focused on the journaling and had a smaller picture. Just love everything about this LO. The font is perfect!

Cathy said...

beyond gorgeous...love it!

Petra Swart said...

WOW, I LOVE this lo, Danielle!!! Such a lot of lovely detail to appreciate!!! Beautiful!!!

Have a lovely day!!

Unknown said...

This is amazing! It's very beautiful and creative! These butterflies are so cute!

End of tenancy cleaners Balham

Rebecca Ednie said...

I adore that font. But it is $50!! Did you find it for free somewhere or just suck it up and pay? Please let me know. Rebeccacell@gmail.com

Helen F. said...

Oh My Gosh, Danielle! this layout is a beautiful work of art! The small photo of you and your family die cut is a wonderful idea. The focus on journaling the trip is another fab idea. Love every detail and keep going back to see something I missed the time before :-)