Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Pink Paislee sneak peeks!

The Craft and Hobby Show is right around the corner, and we at Pink Paislee have a few peeks for you of our new lines coming out this month at CHA. I cannot wait to show you the whole reveal! Here are a few little snippets to whet your whistle...

SNOW VILLAGE is absolutely gorgeous, slightly shabby but with fun patterns!! I simply can't decide which line will be my favorite, but this one MIGHT be it. You should see all the fun extras that are coming with this line! I'm so flipping excited!!

Next, we have the COLOR WASH line! The watercolor trend is so hot, hot, hot right now!

You will absolutely love some fun surprises that come with this line!!! There may or may not be stamps and vellum involved - wait, WHAT? Shhhhhhh. Don't tell.

A peek at one of the embellishments that go with the Color Wash line, some die cut tags you can customize to your liking! If you don't have the Cameo machine yet, these tags will come in handy to hop on the "cutting" bandwagon without actually having to do the cutting WORK!

When Rebecca asked us for our wildest scrapbooking dreams and desires, I had to chime in with "more sentiments!" As a card maker, I'm always on the lookout for ways to add sayings to cards. And layout people, you can use them too. I will let you. 

Here is a sneak of the SENTIMENT SERIES! Yeah. I'm excited for this one too.

And last, but not least, a line catered for boys...and girls, really. I can't wait to get that floral and those chevrons, and the circles. Oh my! 

This is the HEY, KID collection!

I hope you are as excited as I am. There's so much more to these that you can't see. TRULY! Fun surprises await!! So stay tuned for more peeks beginning next Monday, July 15th!

Tell me ~ which one is your favorite so far?


8 comments:

Amélie said...

Love all these new collections!! So inspring!

Jill said...

These collections are making me so scrap-happy!

Gina said...

The colors in that "Hey, Kid" peek are so fun!!

Connie G said...

I love love the snow village!!

Leigh Penner said...

Ooh, the Christmas line and the Color Wash set look really nice!

Jill Norwood said...

They all look wonderful! I always look forward to the Christmas lines especially though! Snow village looks delightful! And I too am interested in the sentiment series! Looks like lots of wonderful new things headed our way! Yay!

Karen Beldon said...

So far, I am loving the COLOR WASH!! But they all look fabulous...can't wait to see more! :)

The Mize of Texas said...

I love the snow village!