Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pink Paislee sneaks: day 3...

Pink Paislee is sharing their third peek today of a new line called London Market. This line is completely gorgeous in person!!!

I wasn't assigned this line for the Craft & Hobby Show, but I couldn't help making a card with it today. It's just so pretty. This gray paper is my favorite and is from the 6x6" paper pad, but it comes in a larger pattern in 12x12" too.

The Ephemera pack is to die for!! I cut the blue piece from the Ephemera in half and layered it underneath some of the other die cuts. "Sweet" is a stamp from the London Market stamps. The butterfly is also part of the Ephemera pack. The wooden button is from a new line you'll see tomorrow!
I trimmed the bottom of the gray paper with a Papertrey Ink die called Edgers #4 die collection, and used a yellow Papertrey Ink button from the Spring Mix buttons. I hope you'll stop by again tomorrow to see what's new, as I have more creations to share with you! xo

9 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Anonymous said...

Love the colors and paper...so pretty!

The Mize of Texas said...

I have been really impressed with Pink Paisley lately. Great job!

Unknown said...

It's safe for me to say that were it not for you, I wouldn't have learned about Pink Paislee and I am so happy that I spent time exploring your blog. I'm looking forward to this collection and I know it's old, but I'm planning to get the Nantucket collection as well. Beautiful card Danielle! - Trell

AlTeRiN fOoL said...

Beautiful card Dani...another gorgeous line from PP.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to get this line! Wonderful card!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow. Pretty, pretty pretty. Can't wait to see what's next.
SuZeQ ~ kosec@sbcglobal.net

Cheryl said...

being a London girl I have to say this collection is beautiful but puts a rather romantic spin on the city... :-) but as ever you've made gorgeousness out of whatever you lay your hands on! x

Garden Sheds said...

Gorgeous piece of art!