Friday, March 18, 2011

Sweets for you...

Happy Friday! Wishing you a sweet, colorful day...



These are made with the Favor It Box 1 die by Papertrey Ink. The sentiment stamp is Fillable Frames Additions 1. These dies are used in any cutting machine...Cuttlebug, Sizzix, etc. Just run them through the machine over your cardstock to cut the treat bags out, stamp the sentiment on the front, then fold them up and adhere the sides!
My girls have been loving the cutting machine and dies and LOVE to "help" me run my dies through! lol

I added some little Jenni Bowlin tickets for the "gift tags" with tiny clothespins. I think these would be cute for treat bags at a party. Fill with a cellophane bag full of gumdrops or other colorful candy! Speaking of tickets, if you are looking for some new uses for tickets, stop by the Jenni Bowlin blog  for a quick tutorial I posted recently.
Wouldn't a candy-themed party be fun? Right up MY alley! I love sweets. Mmmmm....
Enjoy your weekend!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

These are adorable! The clothespin clipping the tickets to the candy holder is a fun touch.

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Quelles merveilles!
C'est vraiment somptueux;)

Gladys said...

So fun and sweet! Love all the dies and tickets!

Gitte said...

Great bags, love the colors

Anonymous said...

I just added your web page to my favorites. I like reading your posts. Thanks!

Janice Boon said...

Love your work the colors are always so fun and colorful :)

Kandis Smith said...

so so cute! I love how you folded the ticket!!