Tuesday, December 28, 2010

fascinating felt...

I can finally share this card that I made for Paper Crafts Magazine awhile back that is published in their newest issue "Color Inspiration"! I had fun using felt on this one for my background!

I'm way addicted to making my own felt pieces now for projects. I just cut a piece of brown felt from the craft store with my pinking shears, then layered a Pink Paislee Artisan Element over the top with a Jenni Bowlin butterfly sticker and pins. The canvas heart stickers are from Pink Paislee also. The sentiment is printed on the cardstock with the computer.

Something about the texture of felt that I love! Check out these other fun felt projects I found to share with you! Some sweet felted owls from Only Muttix.
A pair of felted baby shoes from Old School Acres.
Adorable pillows from PB Teen.

More pillows by the Purl Bee.
Some pencil toppers by Whimsy-Girl.
ABC pillow from the Lemon Drop Tree.
Love this fun table runner made of felt and these gorgeous pillows by Nordstroms.
And last but not least, how about this adorable felt robot from Craftster.org!? 
SOOO many great ideas there. I don't know about you, but these projects make me want to RUN to my scrap room right now and make something fun! :)

11 comments:

Sarah Mullanix said...

Your card is beautiful and those felt projects are just too cute!!! I definitely want to run to my scraproom and get busy on some of these projects!! TFS

Jacquelynn said...

OMG! Those felted owls are absolutely adorable!

BabyBokChoy said...

Oh I feel you!!!!! awesome projects and darling shares!

Keshet said...

Oh, these are all amazing!

Christiane said...

tfs!!! :))
love your card!!
wishing you and your beloved ones a happy, healthy and creative new year!!

Elizabeth said...

Danielle I love your card! What amazing things that you can do with felt, totally cool!!!

I just wanted to thank you again for believing in me and suggesting I be a guest star!!! I cannot thank you enough Danielle!!! You have made my week!

Have a great New Year!
e.

curlyqmosaics said...

What a beautiful card you created! Absolutely gorgeous!

Andrea Amu said...

Wow-wee! Tons of fun felt projects there! Thanks for sharing them all... I want one of those felt mushroom pencil toppers, lol! Too cute!

Congrats on your card pub as well, Dani! It's a beuty!

Hope you have many blessings ahead for 2011... Happy New Year!

Jessi Nagy said...

Hey Doll
"Happy New Year!"
Have a Fab 2011!
oxoxo,
Jessi

Viola Mahr said...

Oh, what lovely, inspiring images... and I love your card too! Such beautiful, rich colors. Sweet for sure! Thank you for sharing, and have a wonderful, blessed 2011...

Viola Mahr said...

Oh, what lovely, inspiring images... and I love your card too! Such beautiful, rich colors. Sweet for sure! Thank you for sharing, and have a wonderful, blessed 2011...