Friday, November 5, 2010

star ornaments with a vintage feel...

Congratulations to Kana! You have won the JBS prize pack! Thank you so much to everyone for stopping by, I had such fun reading all your comments!

kana said...I would love to win some of this new product from JBS...it is great!! November 4, 2010 9:26 AM

All this month on the Jenni Bowlin blog, we are going to be featuring Christmas/holiday projects, cards, etc. Can't wait to see what the team has in store! Yesterday my project was due, so I came up with some star ornaments made each with 2 Jenni Bowlin chipboard stars, new Red/Black Extension III papers, JB Vintage Sew On Buttons, tinsel and May Arts pom pom trim. Stop over to the Jenni Bowlin blog to read how!

If you are wondering about the twine/jute trees in the background, I made these last year with styrofoam trees from the craft store and found some really thick twine, just wrapped the twine around these and pinned the twine down to the tree with little stick pins every once in awhile! I love them. I actually have them out all year round!

10 comments:

Becca said...

Love these! I can't wait to try them.

Anonymous said...

So pretty and festive :-)

kana said...

Ohh, I love these stars! Thanks for picking me for the Jenni give away. I will email my address to you!!

claudia shadler said...

amazing star ornament that makes me want to give it a try, looks very simple to make and it's beautiful! TFS!

Congrats to Kana! :)

Hugs,
C :)

Kim Hanauer said...

Those stars are great! I especially love the twine trees. Thanks for sharing!

jen said...

so fun! off to jbs... :)

The Scrappy Tree said...

LOVE these!! Can feel Christmas coming! Congratulations Kana :)

Shirley said...

Love the stars and the twine trees are great! Might have to give that a try.

Suzy Girl said...

So adorable!

kimmie said...

Love the ornaments! They are realy cute.