Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Give thanks...

Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to you! Enjoy the time with your family and friends. We are hosting Thanksgiving here for my husband's family (mine is all in S.D.), and I'm looking forward to a relaxing day tomorrow...and my favorite food ~ no, not turkey...not pie....mashed potatoes. I know, I'm weird.

If you read my last post, you saw that I made the wreath with crepe paper by Melissa Frances. I wanted to direct you to another video I found recently about crepe paper and some other uses for it! Can't wait to try them. Visit the link HERE.

And lastly, I am putting together some new kits with the Cupid line and will put them up for sale Monday. I'll be posting samples of things you can make with the line too! You'll get all the papers from the line, the brads, borderline stickers, die cuts, canvas patches, rub ons, the stamp set and 2 alphabets. I'll have a limited number of these. I'll post more information on Monday! Until then...stay safe and have a great holiday weekend,

14 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy Thanksgiving Danielle! I hope it's a blessed one!!

You aren't weird though, A LOVES mashed potatoes too, she is so excited about them tomorrow! LOL.

I love your wreath it's beautiful! I wished I was more crafty like that. I think of ideas and they do roll around my head but I cannot seem to get them going or out of my head! Ha.

Its really weird to of not had a scrappy home. I am so thankful for TS. I wasn't going to try out and at the last minute I decided too! But I am going to plant myself there because I'm old school, I like the boards they are a lot like CMK and that works for me. I miss everyone though but it seems we are all scattered. I grew tired of trying to find the right place, and realized that it didn't matter who was on it, or how popular it was to me, what mattered was that it felt like home. Ya know?

Anyway.. Didn't meant to hijack your thread!! LOL.

Be blessed girl!
e.

madcapfrenzy said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I too am a mashed potatoes lover. That and cranberry sauce. I could care less about everything else. :) Enjoy the day of relaxing!

Casey Wright said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Can't wait to see your kits of the Cupid Line - I love pink paislee!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Dani!!!

Ingrid said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Enjoy!

Raechelle Bellus said...

Happy Thanksgiving Dani! I hope you are surrounded with many blessings.
I am a sucker for mashed potatoes, too. That and sweet potatoes. Yum.

The Scrappy Tree said...

Mashed potatoes with cheese mixed in! Yum!

I love the photo you posted for today's post, it's beautiful! Happy Thanksgiving!

Melonie said...

My Hubby loves and totally looks forward to the mashed potatoes too:) Just wanted to pop in and say Thank You for the endless supply of inspiration that you give all of us!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and yours!

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Can't wait to see your new kit. I love the Christmas card kit I got from you last month :)

Anonymous said...

good..............................................

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Danielle, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I must comment about your wreath and bell pictured below. I think if I make 2 more Christmas projects this Christmas, it's going to be those two. Absolutely jaw dropping gorgeous. I LOVE them. Hope you don't mind if I lift them, but I'd love to make those. :)

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Happy Thanksgiving, a bit late. Hope you had an awesome day. Thanks for the link to the video. It's great!

diving Boracay said...

You made such a very wonderful post. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

On my way... said...

*sigh* beautiful Danielle :)

xx