Monday, September 14, 2009

A couple of Label Tulip sneaks...

You are going to love these next kits at Label Tulip! Be sure to grab one on the 15th or sign up for a subscription to guarantee a kit. Here are a couple of sneak peeks to whet your whistle...


I've been very busy getting together some things for a class coming up October 24th. Actually there will be 2 classes, a mini album and a layout class. If you live near Danbury, CT, then you might be interested in stopping by and cropping with us! More details coming soon!

12 comments:

DeeDee said...

Yummy sneaks! I know I'll be needing a kit. :)

Anabelle O'Malley said...

These look amazing! I can't wait to see the whole thing!

Elizabeth said...

I love your peeks, they are really colorful! Cannot wait to see it all!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable peeks!!!!! Cant wait to see the rest!!

Christiane said...

olala!! ;)

Sasha Farina said...

your sneaks are killing me D!

Daniela Dobson said...

It looks like something very creative!!! Can't wait.

Kay said...

Oh my! These photos are so very tempting! ♥♥ Kay

Pearl Maple said...

Fun projects full of interesting textures, can't wait till you can share more.
Mandy

Tracey Taylor said...

These are all just gorgeous, Dani. I also want to congratulate you on the Tattered Angels DT. HUGE congrats to you. :)

Staci Taylor said...

could your sneaks be any more tantalizing, girl? you totally know how to inspire people :-) Can't wait to see the full reveal! And a BIG congrats on your exciting new news!!

Melonie said...

Looking amazing! Can't wait to see the rest!