Friday, March 14, 2008

A tag and few pics of me...

I've been tagged by a few ladies, so I thought I better pop in here and share my 7 random facts about me and share a few photos while I'm here! I am one who never gets in the pics, always the one taking the pics, so today I decided to get out my camera and just GO for it! I've been very inspired by Kate who always has such terrific photos of herself. Love how she is so honest about herself too. I'd love for my girls to have more photos of me. So maybe..just maybe I'll get around to scrapping these...
OK, here are my 7 random facts:

1. I am 36 and have gray hairs already!

2. I have 2 college degrees: Speech Pathology/Audiology and a teaching certificate.

3. I am short.

4. I don't have a favorite movie, because I don't like to watch them over and over.

5. Totally addicted to Mountain Dew. I quit drinking it when I was pregnant, and then started back up after Kati was born. I can't help it!

6. I lived in South Dakota for 30 years. I've been to Mt. Rushmore hundreds of times! lol

7. I love to play cards! When we get together with relatives, we always play!

Well, that was really hard for me. :) Hope you didn't fall asleep reading that! I think everyone I know has been tagged. LOL So if you want to answer these 7 random tag facts, feel free!

Come back tomorrow for my free sketch for the Prima Hybrid blog party! All the PH girls will be offering sketches/templates for you. Should be fun!
~Danielle~

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! You have awesome hair! :)

Anonymous said...

You are so freakin' gorgeous girl! :)

Ha, I like a Mountain Dew maybe once a year and it has to be REALLY cold!

Smiles,
Wendy

TheShermanFam said...

Dani, LOVE your self portraits! And I would have never guessed you were short!

Ember

Melissa said...

You're so beautiful Dani girl---so fun to get to learn more about you.
Melissa

Anonymous said...

You should be in more photos! You are very pretty! :) and with talent and good looks LOOK OUT!

Regina Easter said...

your such a pretty lady, thanks for sharing a bit about yourself...

Jaclin said...

I can hardly believe you when you say what your age is. Your picture is beautiful. I'm 48 and wish I looked like you. :)

I have been fortunate to visit Mt. Rushmore once. I'd love to go again. It is such an awesome site and the area it is in is gorgeous. I'd love to live there, but without the snow. :)

Jac

Lisa said...

You are gorgeous Dani, such pretty pictures!! I wouldn't have pictured you as short, ha!!

lialuvsblythes said...

Heya Dani! I just wanted to say that I lovelovelove the way you held the camera in those pics - y'know ppl (I) usually try to balance the camera on one hand. But I am so going to do what you did the next time I take self-shots in front of the camera!

And oh! I'm 27, and already have gray hairs. lol!

And oh!oh! You are sooo super-duper pretty! :)

Love ya!

EmKa said...

Nice facts about you!! Where did you live in SD? I am in Rapid City!

Heidi said...

Wow, this photos are so great.

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.