Saturday, March 22, 2008

Just wanted to say...

Happy Easter!
I have all my desserts baked, eggs boiled for dying (we are going to do it at Grandma's house this year), niece and nephew's Easter baskets are ready...I think I'm almost ready for tomorrow. I thought of this little carrot card last night, so I had to make one for my niece's basket! (I don't think my 14 year old nephew would appreciate it stuck in his basket..ha) Oh, and can't forget the camera! Have a joyful Easter day tomorrow! Hugs, Danielle

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Easter to you and your family Dani! {Your carrot card is absolutely adorable, by the way!!}

Dena said...

Happy Easter to you Dani Girl!
Love ya :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Easter to you.

Love your designs and blog.
That carrot card is so sweet.

Mandy said...

I love the carrot. What a great card. I love your work.

Kopperhead said...

What a cute card!

Tina said...

Your little carrots are GORGEOUS!!! Tagged you on my blog SWEETS!!!

Lea L. said...

That is adorable Dani!! You are so clever!

Hope you had a great Easter!
~Lea

Anonymous said...

What a great idea, and a truly lovely card !

roree said...

This is just adorable! I love how you used the flowers!

Emily Call said...

Cute, cute, cute! I found your blog through 2 peas... hope you don't mind.

Heidi said...

That card was so cute. Love the colors.

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely card! What an idea its so original