Saturday, September 29, 2007

I have been busy!

Boy, do I have lots to share today! My first design team kits (yes, I received TWO!) came from Create My Keepsake and they are delish!! I created a card and topiary from the main kit and a Halloween mini album and treat bag from the Halloween mini kit so far and have lots left! Total yumminess! The celebrate card was made with Inspire Me Card Kits' Sept. kit (Scenic Route and Basic Grey). I added the ribbon, not included.

I am just trying to recover.. as Thursday evening after I put Kati to bed on my way down the stairs, I fell and twisted my foot horribly! My ankle has been very swollen and sore, but today I am finally able to walk on it as long as I don't put all my weight on it. Could have been worse, I guess! My laundry is piling up, so I need to go catch up with things now! Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
Danielle






9 comments:

Davinie Fiero said...

You rock. They really are lucky to have you.

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy Gilchrist said...

Hi Dani! Wow - you've been busy ~ Love all the great new projects!

Meri said...

Hope your leg is getting better!! Dani, you are so clever and creative, love your designs!!!Meri

Unknown said...

LOVE your latest creations Danielle!!

Julie said...

Hi Danielle! I love your new creations. The little treat bag is so adorable! I hope your ankle is getting better. I've been there many times....put off the laundry and heal! ;)

Julie *lakestatescrapper*

Lisa said...

I love seeing new work by you, you are amazing. Love the little eek treat bag and your little topiary is too cute!!

Scrappermania said...

Really just WOW!

Sunnymommie said...

I love your tree! so super cute!