Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Miracle baby card


Made this little card today for the Buttons and Babies call over at Paper Crafts. Hopefully they will like it! I'm so addicted to these clear buttons..I just can't get enough of them. They are so cool. (Click on each pic to see it larger.)

The papers are KI Memories and Basic Grey. I covered a Fancy Pants chipboard heart and frame with Diamond Dust after painting them white. I love the look of sparkly things lately. So much fun.

Leave me a comment and let me know a supply you are totally addicted to lately!

Danielle

8 comments:

Melonie said...

Beautiful card Dani!
Lately I am addicted to paint and transparencies.

Ginger said...

Adorable card! Love it! Cool blog, too!!

Anonymous said...

wow I love how you did the dust on the chipboard.
Would you post a how to on TS
I love that idea

Raechelle Bellus said...

it's a beautiful card! I love the diamond dust! Good luck on the call!
I am getting more addicted to stamping lately and have used a lot of them. :)

Erin Gudge said...

Love the clear buttons, too! I have a bunch, but the supply is quickly dwindling! I think that the item I'm using the most lately would have to be alpha stickers. I didn't use to use them ever, but I love the Scenic Route ones, and of course AC Thickers!

JoEllyn said...

Love your new header! Your cards are always so beautiful!! I love the diamond dust!! I have been addicted to flowers...funny cause I never thought I'd use them!

Amanda L. said...

I just got some clear buttons and can't wait to start using them....I love the diamond dust!!!

Debbie G said...

It is a very nice card Dani and I am sure it will get picked up! Good Luck!