Thursday, July 19, 2007

My sweet little Kati

One more layout here for InspireMeCardKits' July 12x12 kit! The black flower and date rub-on is from Jenni Bowlin and is available as an add-on to the kit. Journaling says, "I adore you even with the messiest face..and just look at those beautiful eyes; they are definitely windows to the most beautiful soul. I love you with all of my heart!" This is my daughter, Kati. She is such a sweet little girl with a kind, kind soul. I thought these papers were perfect for a soft, girly layout and my favorite colors!

3 comments:

Cindy Gilchrist said...

This is so beautiful Dani! And Kati is just precious - just look at that cute face!

~Nancy~ said...

OMG..this layout is sooo perfect girlie!! Awesome!!! So happy that I've found your blog!!! Have a great day! XOXO

Cindy Gilchrist said...

Me again....

I just tagged you with the Rockin Girl Blogger tag-thing. Come see my blog....
http://AnAlteredState.blogspot.com/