Sunday, July 1, 2007

Challenge over at Treasured Scrapbooking!

If you like challenges, you should visit us over at Treasured Scrapbooking! We have monthly challenges and weekly challenges now in our forum! All participants go into a RAK at the end of the month for a yummy prize from TS. Since summer is full of birthday parties and celebrations, my card challenge for July is to make a birthday card for a girl or boy! It's always nice to have them on hand when you need one. There is one catch though.... show me a fun way to use FELT on it!! Here is my example made with the KI Surprise line of papers, ribbons and stickers. I made the journaling bubble and bird myself...
Thanks for visiting me today, and hope you are having a great Sunday! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, ooh LOVE this!!! Love the interpretation of the florals and bird. Just yummy, makes you want to pet the lil guy!